If you get prepared your web pages or posts according to search engine optimization (SEO) techniques definitely success would be at your doorstep. We know that search engine optimization (SEO) is a complete procedure that tells you how to make your blog more and more visible to the search engines for specific targeted keywords. The keywords may be in the form of phrases too. If you follow the tactics of search engine optimization (SEO) you increase the chance to get popularity of your website. In other words, we can say that all the ways which can give fame to your website are known as the search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
Bellow are my points how to create good optimize web page?
- Take your time to get ready your web page.
- Review and read carefully after draft your web page at least two times.
- Ensure that there is no spelling mistake, easy to read, informative, check grammatical error.
- First target to create article or web page for the audience not search engine.
- Never duplicate other resource.
- Must be unique and fresh.
- While writing stick to at least 300 words for the body of the web page.
- Select a good fit title for your article or web page.
- Be careful about using Meta description, Meta keywords, tags etc.
- Always use a related image with an alt text is important. (Search engine spiders never read the image but alt text important!).
- Have an outgoing link with anchor text to the related site which visitor normally wants to know.
- Title of the article or page or post should contain h1 tag.
- Put the content keyword inside the page with relevancy.
- Remember content is the king of your web page/site.
- Be cautious about the permalink and your URL (Uniform Resource Locator) should be SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly. Easy to find for the search engine when people looking for a specific terms. Put the keywords into the URL with relevant terms.
- Try to avoid flash which looks good in human eyes but it does nothing for SEO.
- Be careful about the article which must contain the full information. Because when visitors search and landed your webpage and if find that what they are looking for is not there or get partial information then it takes bad image in their mind about your web page, site.
At last I want to say that if you write unique web page and describe your services according to the search engine optimization then your web page will be more visible into the all search engine. In this way you reach at the top of the SERPs that is your sure success. “Remember, SEO is a never-ending process,” says Jason Bayless, Owner of BestSeoCompanies.com . Your competitors are doing it. So you may lose your position at any time.