“Updates are disabled by the administrator” showing this while I am going to update my google chrome to it’s latest version. Here is the tips that how to enable update of google chrome? Just follow the below step.
For windows: (Note: There are no regedit in mac OS but you can find all of the application and setting going to “Library/Preferences“)
- Click on to start menu button or click Ctrl+R from keyboard.
- Type in the run command box “regedit” without quote.
- Click ok or hit enter from keyboard.
- In registry editor go to ”
- Now at the right side double click onto “UpdateDefauld” and set the value from 0 to 1
And again click on the icon and click about google chrome and you are done. For more info please see the below images.