3D Album Picture Pro Platinum 3.1 – Introducing Toolbar for Album Creation
3D Album Picture Pro | Hi, all I am now starting bangla tips & tutorial “3D Album Picture Pro Platinum 3.1” Part-IV tutorial. Before read this tutorial please read the following tutorials.
1. “3D Album Picture Pro Platinum 3.1” Make video with your personnal and collected photo.
2. “3D Album Picture Pro Platinum 3.1” “Part-II”.
3. Bangla Tips & Tutorials “3D Album Picture Pro Platinum 3.1” -Part-III.
Ok now you can see the left side “My Albums” “My Downloads” “My Screensavers” tab. By clicking those tabs you can play edit or delete them (previously created).
Picture bellow shows you the tools name.
1. The Environment Settings: the appearance, region, usage preference, and general tool settings.
2. Help: This button takes you the basic help.
3. Style Organizer: Creating a style, import styles from any source like CD/HDD or organize within the folder.
4. Download: When you click this button this will takes you the website. where you can download new style.
5. Full Screen View: This will show you full screen view press Esc to exit.
6. Build: You can specify the type of application want to create.
7. Capture: This will capture the sequence of picture/images.
8. Photo Order/Random: You can select photo order here.
9. Photo Loop/End: Here you can specify whether the last photo will loop with first photo or end the sequence after showing the last photo.
10. Select Music: This button lets you decide whether photos in sub-folders should be displayed or not.
11. Music Order: Select music one or more for your sequence.
12. Music Order/Random: You can change the playing order of the selected music.
13. Remove Music: From here you can delete the background music.
14. Photo Quality: Here you can determine the photo quality it depends upon various factors.
15. Timer Synchronization: Timer Synchronization is a great factor for slow computer. If you want to get the same output as you saw in preview lets this option on. If your computer slow then it will cause jerky animation so in slow computer keep this option off.
16. Photo Text Option: This tool allows you to show your file name/extension/size etc.
17. Timeline: This will show you a time line with “photo track” “sound track” and “event track”.
18. The Style Information: This tools show you the basic information’s about the currently selected style.